The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• An 18-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 1:03 a.m. Sunday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing, minor consuming alcohol and obstructing justice. Bail was set at $875.
• Chad Eric Wright, a 36-year-old construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 2:10 a.m. Sunday in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive on a felony warrant for being a fugitive from justice. He was placed on a no-bail hold.
• A 31-year-old female engineer from Carson City was arrested at 1:23 a.m. Sunday in Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 33-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 8:34 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear in court. A cash-only bail was set at $547.
• Gabrial "Gabby" Galvan, a 31-year-old designer from Carson City, was arrested at 6 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor preventing a victim from reporting a crime, domestic battery and destruction of property. Bail was set at $6,896.
• A 28-year-old unemployed male transient was arrested at 2:06 p.m. Saturday in the 1100 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor consuming alcohol in a public park and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $344.
• A 20-year-old, male construction worker from Gardnerville was arrested at 2:32 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to yield and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $269.
• Katherine Eger, a 36-year-old Carson City woman of unknown employment, was arrested at 6:20 p.m. Saturday at the sheriff's department in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of two counts felony uttering a forged instrument. Bail was set at $20,000.
• Raul "Rob" Perez-Sandoval, a 19-year-old landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 3:40 p.m. Saturday in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon and attempted murder. Bail was set a $75,000.