The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• James Kenneth Bowen, 41, a truss builder from Pahrump, was arrested at 11:15 a.m. Sunday in the 3000 block of Highway 50 East on a warrant for suspicion of felony unlawful use of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Hector Padilla, 29, a transient landscaper, was arrested at 2:10 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of North Saliman Road on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, misdemeanor resisting arrest, driving without a license and failure to appear. Bail was set at $25,000.
• James Valerie, 25, a transient, was arrested at 7:40 a.m. Sunday at Carson Street and Winnie Lane on suspicion of felony using false identification to avoid prosecution, felony probation violation, misdemeanor failure to stop at a stop sign. Bail was set at $10,581.
• A 58-year-old driver from Carson City was arrested at 3:30 p.m. Sunday in the 3400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Terrance Swanson, 43, a construction superintendent from Carson City, was arrested at 8:50 p.m. Sunday in the 4200 block of Mina Way on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor domestic battery. He allegedly entered his ex-wife's home and assaulted her. Bail was set at $28,137.
• A 20-year-old mechanic from Carson City was arrested at 11:29 a.m. Sunday at Lavender Circle and Nye Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor reckless driving and eluding police. Bail was set at $1,764.
• A 43-year-old certified nursing assistant from Carson City was arrested at 1:39 a.m. Monday at Sonoma Street and Silver Sage Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Carl Alex Dobyns, 19, of Dayton and Mike Scott Coapham, 20, a transient, were arrested at 2:36 a.m. Monday on Goni Road. Both were charged with felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail for each was set at $3,632.
• A 22-year-old dancer from Carson City was arrested at 11:54 a.m. Sunday in the 3200 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence of drugs. Bail was set at $1,132.