- Nevada State Museum offers behind-the-scenes tours as part of Archaeology Awareness and Historic Preservation Week. Tours at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. daily. Reservations necessary, call Roz Works at 687-4810, ext. 228.
- Carson-Tahoe Hospital Auxiliary luncheon, 11 a.m. at David Walley's Hot Springs Resort, Genoa. Auxiliary Member of the Year to be announced; cost $20 per person. Reservations required, call Sandy at 882-0254 by May 6.
- Mile High Jazz Band performs from 8-10 p.m. at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St. with vocalist Sheryl Adams. Admission $5 general; MHJB members $4, 18-younger free. Call 883-2662.
- Carson City School District board meeting, 7 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St.
- Gardeners Reclaiming Our Waysides (GROW) meets at 7 p.m. at the Carson City Library auditorium. Speaker is Jim Gallegos, project manager for the Carson City Freeway, Nevada Department of Transportation. Call 882-5055.
- White Wing performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
- Shake, Rattle 'n Roll performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.