The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old warehouse worker from Reno was arrested at 11:03 p.m. Saturday at Lukens and Sherman lanes on a misdemeanor warrant for domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,135.
• A 24-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 5:42 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $407.
• A 44-year-old landscaper from Gardnerville was arrested at 4:02 a.m. Saturday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant for violation of a temporary protection order and suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,132.
• A 28-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 6:01 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of South Roop Street on a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 49-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 6:01 p.m. Saturday in the 600 block of South Roop Street on misdemeanor warrants for criminal contempt and failure to appear. Bail was set at $3,611.
• A 54-year-old transient was arrested at 10:22 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor indecent exposure. According to police reports, the suspect (whose blood alcohol content was .335) exposed himself to a group of 10 to 12 juveniles while urinating on a Mills Park gazebo. Bail was set at $2,632.