The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 43-year-old cook from Carson City at 5:21 a.m. Saturday in the 2400 block of Sherman Lane on suspicion of two misdemeanor warrants for failure to appear. Bail was set at 951 cash.
• A 21-year-old food server from Carson City was arrested at 10:31 p.m. Friday in the 2500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, failure to use headlights, open container and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at 2,018.
• A 30-year-old tile setter from Carson City was arrested at 11:28 p.m. Friday in the 20 block of Harbin Avenue on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $207 cash.
• A 28-year-old carpenter from Missoula, Mont., was arrested at 12:55 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,305 cash.
• Michael Sorensen, 25, transient, was arrested at 10:21 a.m. Friday at Highway 50 East and Airport Road on suspicion of a felony warrant for contempt of court and two misdemeanor warrants. Bail was set at $9,000 cash. A 28-year-old painter was also arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor fictitious registration, no proof of insurance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,971.
• A 66-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 9:45 a.m. Friday at Roop and Park streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $845 cash.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 100 block of McCart Street in Fernley at 1:11 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a fight in the 10,000 block of Highway 50 East in Mound House at 1:14 a.m. Friday.
• A hit and run accident in the 500 block of Shadow Lane in Fernley at 8:05 a.m. Friday.
• A report of sexual offenses received in person at the Fernley Substation at 1:30 p.m. Friday.
• A report of shoplifting at a grocery story in the 1400 block of Highway 95A in Fernley at 2:55 p.m. Friday.
• A commercial burglary in the 700 block of East Main Street in Fernley at 5:42 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a domestic dispute on West Second Avenue in Mason Valley at 9:54 p.m. Friday.