The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 12:44 p.m. Thursday at Highway 50 East and Oxoby Loop on a misdemeanor warrant for violating a suspended sentence, suspicion of misdemeanor driving without proof of insurance, driving with a suspended license, obstructing justice and improper driving.
• Christine McNeill, a 31-year-old unemployed Carson City woman, was arrested at 11:15 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony embezzlement and obtaining money illegally. Bail was set at $35,000.
• A 27-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 7:50 p.m. Thursday in the 2300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 20-year-old transient was arrested at 2:43 a.m. Friday in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant for criminal contempt, suspicion of misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,764.
• A 21-year-old cashier from Carson City was arrested at 2:43 a.m. Friday in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant for criminal contempt and suspicion of misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail was set at $1,632.
• A 46-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 7:30 a.m. Friday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Two mailboxes were smashed on Voltaire Canyon Road.
• A 14-year-old called to report he had just slapped his mother and trashed the house. He asked to be taken to juvenile detention.
• An auto care shop reported one of its customer's cars had been vandalized overnight.
• Graffiti referencing Osama bin Laden was found on property in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road.
• A person called dispatchers attempting to glean information on low-income housing.