The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• David Anthony Borja, 42, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 1:15 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony forgery. Bail was set at $5,000.
- Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A father brought his 16-year-old daughter to the Sheriff's Department to have her arrested for being incorrigible on Tuesday at 1:50 p.m.
• A purse with a hypodermic needle inside was found Wednesday in the 700 block of South Carson Street at 5:49 a.m.
• A 15-year-old boy was suspected of giving drugs to friends in the 600 block of Stewart Street. He was arrested.
• A Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmate died of natural causes in the prison infirmary. Shawn Salisbury, 36, serving up to five years on drug charges out of Clark County, was pronounced dead at 4:30 a.m. at the Snyder Avenue facility. He was scheduled for release on June 16, 2007.