• Memorial Day ceremony honoring service men and women at 1 p.m. in Lone Mountain Cemetery, 1044 Beverly Drive. Call 887-2111 or 887-2262.
• Korean War Veterans Memorial Park dedication, 2 p.m. at Riverview Park, end of East Fifth Street at Marsh Road. Guest speaker is Jim Gibbons. Call 450-7191.
• "In Remembrance to our Departed Comrades" Memorial Day ceremony at 11 a.m. at the Northern Nevada Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Fernley.
• Memorial Day celebration, "Honoring all Fallen Warriors," 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Wadsworth and Nixon cemeteries with community potluck at 1 p.m. in Old Gym, Nixon. Call 688-1653.
• Wild Sage performs at 7 p.m. at the Carson City Library auditorium, 900 N. Roop St. Features instruments of fiddle, banjo, dulcimer, whistles and mandolin, with musicians performing Irish and American reels, jigs, waltzes and others. Call 887-2244.
• Perfect Choice performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden through Sunday. Call 782-9711.
• Muscle Powered hosts an 8:30 a.m. walk at Mexican Ditch, Riverview neighborhood. Park at pet cemetery, near Animal Services on Butti. Call 885-2166.
• "Behind the T-shirt Curtain," a video brown bag lunch and discussion at noon at Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St., with State Historic Preservation Officer Ron James. Free; bring a sack lunch. Call 687-4810, ext. 237.
• Presentation of Nevada Tartan Stones, 2 p.m. after Heritage Hall of Fame Ceremony, Koontz-Cahlan Research Room, Nevada State Library and Archives, 100 N. Stewart St. Call 687-3410.
• Carson River Advisory Committee will meet with the Open Space advisory Committee at 5:30 p.m., Sierra Room of the Community Center, 851 E. William St.
• Lampe Park Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. features baked goods, fresh produce, art, fresh flowers and plants and more. Call 782-9828.
• Queens of the Stone Age perform at 8 p.m. at the Reno Hilton Theater. Tickets $22.50, general admission. Call 789-2285.
• "Living in Nevada" art exhibit at Capital City Arts Initiative's Caffeine Gallery at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St. Includes reception from 5-6 p.m. June 2. Features work by Virginia City High School students Call 287-2252.
• Carson City Board of Supervisors meeting, 8:30 a.m. at the Carson City Community Center Sierra Room.
• Nevada Fire Safe Council meeting, 6 p.m. for Lakeview area residents, at Carson City Fire Station No. 1, 777 S. Stewart St. Call 887-2252.
• Nevada Fire Safe Council meeting, 7 p.m. for Kings Canyon residents at the Carson City Library, 900 N. Roop St., by University of Nevada, Reno Cooperative Extension. Call 887-2252.
• Dayton Farmers Market, 3-7 p.m. at Dayton Valley Floral, 209 Dayton Valley Road. Features more than 20 vendors with fresh produce, crafts and more. Call 246-5296.
• Coffee and snacks from 7-9 a.m. at the Plaza Hotel foyer, 801 S. Carson St. with the Houston Police Bicycle Relay Team before they depart for Lake Tahoe. A ride for awareness and fund-raiser for leukemia. Call 883-9500.
• Fridays @ Third Street, 7 p.m. Mardi Gras theme features live music by Deja Blues Band, food. Call 884-4411.
• Bad Intent performs at 9 p.m. at Decades Bar and Grille, 1475 Hot Springs Road. No cover; call 883-8889.