The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 25-year-old construction worker from Dayton was arrested at 1:32 p.m. Friday in the 3400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence of drugs and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,239.
• William David McCarty, 22, of Carson City, was arrested at 11 a.m. Friday on suspicion of felony attempt to obtain money under false pretenses and fraudulent use of a credit card. Bail was set at $10,000.
• A 27-year-old unemployed woman from Carson City was arrested at 9 a.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal contempt. Bail was set at $500 cash.
• A 22-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 3:52 a.m. Saturday in the 3400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of drunken driving and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,212.
• Edward Lee Vanroy, 37, of Fallon, was arrested at 12:55 a.m. Saturday in the upper Fandango Parking Lot on suspicion of a felony warrant from New River Township. Bail was set at $38,500.
• A 29-year-old nurse from Carson City was arrested at 11:47 p.m. Friday in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor interfering with a peace officer. Bail was set at $407.
• A 22-year-old drywaller from Carson City was arrested at 7:10 p.m. Friday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of domestic battery and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $6,132 cash.
• A 23-year-old legal assistant from Carson City was arrested at 6:56 p.m. Friday at Eight and Plaza streets on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for insufficient fund checks. Bail was set at $350 cash.
• Jason Everett Higgins, 31, a transient, was arrested at 9:07 p.m. Friday at Carson and Telegraph streets on suspicion of a felony warrant for possession of a controlled substance, probation violation, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bail was set.
• Roger Scott Drum, 38, of Silver City, was arrested at 8:02 a.m. Friday at Edmonds Drive and Fifth Street on suspicion of felony possession of a stolen vehicle, possession of stolen property, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic accident at South C and Union streets in Virginia City at 12:33 p.m. Friday. A tractor hit a building attempting to make a turn.
• A 9-year-old girl was bitten in the lip and nose by an dog at 6:47 p.m. Friday.