The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Ben Marshall, 41, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:20 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Christopher John Cook, 20, of Silver Springs, was arrested at 11:29 a.m. at William Street and Humboldt Lane on a warrant for failure to appear on a weapon charge. No bail was set.
• A 46-year-old housekeeper from Carson City was arrested at 7:11 a.m. Friday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,571.
• A 27-year-old bartender from Minden was arrested at 12:26 a.m. Friday in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Her bail was set at $1,132. Her boyfriend, a 25-year-old fisherman from Alaska, was also arrested on suspicion of domestic battery. According to the arrest report, the man hit the woman in a bar and her friends sprayed him with mace. As deputies arrived, the crying, drunken woman was trying to flee the fighting. Bail on the man was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 200 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• An unknown person was repeatedly calling a restaurant in the 3200 block of Highway 50 East and "saying very sexual comments," at 1:19 p.m.
• Two girls fought at Eagle Valley Middle School at 2:44 p.m.
• A mother reported an 8-year-old neighbor shot her 8-year-old son in the back with a BB gun at 5:06 p.m. in the 500 block of West College Parkway.
• A woman ran out of an apartment in the 1400 block of Rand Street and asked the manager to call police at 7:42 p.m. A domestic battery report was taken.
• A caller witnessed a male attack a female in the 400 block of East Park Street at 10:52 p.m.
• Two women were fighting in the 500 block of North Stewart Street at 11 p.m. One woman was gone when deputies arrived and found another woman with a cut on her head.
The following are some of the 96 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Domestic dispute in the 900 block of Green Valley Road in Fernley at 12:19 a.m.
• Larceny report in the 400 block of Truck Inn Way in Fernley at 2:19 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East in Mound House at 2:29 a.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 3900 block of Atkins Street in Silver Springs at 5:13 a.m.
• Larceny report in the 1300 block of Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 10:16 a.m.
• Fire on Maple Drive in Yerington at 10:37 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest at Silver Stage High School following the report of drug sales at 12:45 p.m.
• Destruction of property report on Mountain Rose Drive in Fernley at 2:18 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 300 block of Dayton Valley Road at 4:33 p.m.
• Fire on Miller Lane in Fernley at 5:41 p.m.
• Gas leak report in the 700 block of Highway 50 East in Dayton at 6:06 p.m.
• Tree fire on Highway 208 in Mason Valley at 8:29 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 1300 block of Mountain Rose Drive in Fernley at 11:27 p.m.
The following are some of the 14 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• A report of a threat on South R Street at 6:45 a.m.
• A report of stolen truck rims at 10:06 a.m. in the 500 block of Sparks Boulevard.
• A report of motorcycle racing in the 400 block of Canyon Way at 2:44 p.m.
• Loose dogs on Mill Street at 4:12 p.m.