The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Matthew Paul Gonzi, 31, self-employed from Dayton, was arrested at 7:56 p.m. Thursday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor petty larceny and battery. Bail was set at $3,979.
• A 25-year-old home health-care provider was arrested at 11:42 p.m. Thursday in the 3100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $197.
• Erika Ayala, 18, a student, was arrested at 1:45 p.m. Thursday at Carson High School. According to the arrest report, Ayala was an employee of the Greater Nevada Credit Union branch at the high school, when she allegedly stole $500 of the bank money which was captured on video surveillance. Her bail was set at $20,000.
The following are some of the 121 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Tools were stolen from a business in the 5500 block of Highway 50 East more than a week ago.
• A man reported another vehicle hit his on Betts Street then backed all the way up the road and disappeared at 11:50 a.m.
• A mother reported at 1:50 p.m. her daughter was being "stalked by an Internet predator."
• A theft victim found his stolen portable saw being sold at a Highway 50 East pawn shop at 2:38 p.m.
• A vehicle was stolen from a garage in the 3400 block of Roop Street at 3:25 p.m.
• Hit-and-run accident in the 200 block of David Street at 10 p.m.
The following are some of the 128 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Fight report in the 10000 block of Highway 50 East in Mound House at 1:13 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest at Highway 50 East and Linehan Road in Mound House at 3:10 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report in the 1000 block of Pyramid Street in Silver Springs at 8:07 a.m.
• Vandalism report on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 8:24 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 2:39 p.m.
• Felony arrest in the 1200 block of West Newlands Drive in Fernley at 2:55 p.m.
• Injury-to-motor vehicle report on Pinecone Road in Dayton at 5:39 p.m.
• Threat report in the 300 block of Vine Street in Fernley at 5:58 p.m.
• Fire on East 10th Street in Silver Springs at 8:15 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 400 Truck Inn Way in Fernley at 8:59 p.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 1300 block of West Newlands Drive in Fernley at 11:12 p.m.
The following are some of the 19 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• A cocker spaniel wearing a leash ran away from Huckleberry Way at 8:15 p.m.
• A man whose wife got a restraining order against him, asked deputies to serve him with the order at 9:49 a.m.
• An unlicensed motorcyclist was cited at 11:31 a.m.
• A caller reported a large number of wild horses were on State Route 341 at 11:43 a.m.
• Juveniles prank called dispatch at 1:01 p.m. that a man with a knife was outside their door. Deputies found the children safe and at home with their mother.
• A vehicle was found down an embankment on State Route 341 at 2:32 p.m.
• A man was assaulted on South C Street and refused to press charges, however the assailant was cited for using false identification.
• Accident on Cercle De La Cerese in Lockwood at 4:56 p.m.