The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Anthony Hernandez, 44, a brick layer from Carson City, was arrested at 10:56 p.m. Friday at Eighth and Carson Streets on suspicion felony assault with a deadly weapon and driving under the influence third offense involving an accident, misdemeanor no valid driver's license, possession of drug paraphernalia, open container and contempt of court. Bail was set at $21,601.
• A 19-year-old unemployed Stagecoach resident was arrested at 5:46 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of two misdemeanor warrants for failure to appear. Bail was set at $499 cash.
• A 30-year-old warehouse worker from Carson City was arrested at 7:25 a.m. Friday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a protection order. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 24-year-old transient was arrested at 1:30 a.m. Saturday in Mills Park on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the 147 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a drunk driver at Main and Truckee streets in Fernley at 1:58 a.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A report of graffiti in the 300 block of Old Dayton Valley Road in Dayton at 8:11 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a student in possession of stolen property at Fernley High School at 7:45 a.m. Friday.
• A report of three truck drivers fighting in the 1000 block of Villa Way in Fernley at 8:48 a.m. Friday.
• A traffic stop resulting in arrest westbound on Highway 50 near Dayton at 2 p.m. Friday. A felony arrest was made.
• A report of a domestic dispute in a car in the 100 block of Highway 95A in Fernley at 10:36 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a drunk driver at Wagon Wheel and Mary Lane in Mark Twain at 11:03 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.