The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 27-year-old student from Carson City was arrested Sunday at 4:55 p.m. in the 1500 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded over weekend:
• Vehicle burglary report in the 2500 block of Simons Court at 7:42 a.m.
• A deputy was called to the hospital about an intoxicated 16-year-old at 5:53 a.m. Sunday.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 2300 block of Glenn Drive at 11:28 a.m. Sunday.
• Fight report in the 1300 block of Como Street at 3:27 p.m. Sunday.
• Felony arrest on College Parkway at 11:17 p.m. Sunday.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 200 block of Allouette Way at 1:20 a.m. Saturday.
• Pursuit of a vehicle stolen from the 200 block of Conestoga Drive at 2:29 a.m. Saturday. An arrest was made in the 2500 block of Macy Court. The vehicle was found at the Foothill Garden Apartments.
• A champagne-colored Jeep Grand Cherokee was stolen from the 2100 block of Highway 50 East at 3:20 a.m. Saturday.
• A 23-year-old man shot himself in the right leg with a .38 cal. handgun in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road at 3:36 a.m. Saturday.
• Hit-and-run accident in the 100 block of East Long Street at 9:56 p.m. Saturday.
• Accident on East Fifth and Roop streets at 6:50 a.m. Friday.
• Coroner call in the 1500 block of Como Street at 9:18 a.m. Friday.
• Coroner call in the 800 block of South Carson Street at 12:14 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a federal worker assaulting another worker then locking himself in an office in the 300 block of East Washington Street at 1:27 p.m. Friday. The incident was settled at the scene.
• Residential burglary report on Manzanita Terrace at 3:43 p.m. Friday.
• Vehicle struck pedestrians in the 3200 block of Market Street at 6:20 p.m. Friday.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Misdemeanor arrest of a 23-year-old man on Trellis Street in Fernley at 1:20 a.m.
• Fight report in the 6000 block of Frontage Road in Mark Twain at 10:34 a.m.
• John Douglas Braden, 29, was arrested at 2:41 p.m. north of Fir Street in Silver Springs on suspicion of felony probation violation. Also arrested was a 26-year-old woman for a warrant.
• A 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery at 4:18 p.m. in the 900 block of Nicole Street in Mark Twain.
• A report of a two women fighting, with one of them bleeding from the face in the 200 block of Eddy Court at 6:18 p.m.
• Rex Kevin Warren Jr., 25, was arrested at 7:40 p.m. at Highway 50 East and Winters Lane in Stagecoach on suspicion of felony being under the influence of a controlled substance, felony driving under the influence of drugs and speeding.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 10000 block of Iroquois Trail in Stagecoach at 9:44 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest of a 30-year-old man on Penny Lane in Fernley at 10:51 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• A report of an unknown animal in distress near the Gold Hill Hotel at 10:43 a.m. Officer were unable to locate the animal.
• Traffic citations on Six Mile Canyon Road at 4:49 p.m., 5:07 p.m. and 6:56 p.m.
• Accident on Interstate 80 at 9:28 p.m.
The following people appeared before Judge Todd Russell on Monday.
• Thomas Alan Dias Jr., 38, had his probation revoked and must serve 18 to 48 months in prison on a charge of possession of a controlled substance. Dias Jr., violated his probation with the use of alcohol and controlled substances and he was unable to complete drug court.
• Ameil Williams, 35, pleaded not guilty to being an ex-felon in possession of a firearm, A trial date of March 13 was set.
• Antonio Marcos Munoz, 41, pleaded guilty to grand theft in the Feb. 20, 2005, theft of a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix.