The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
• A 28-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 12:32 p.m. Friday at the intersection of Highway 50 East and College Parkway on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court and driving with expired license plates. Bail was set at $320.
• A 31-year-old Carson man was arrested at 4:23 p.m. Friday on the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of two counts of being in contempt of court. Bail was set at $2,000.
• A 23-year-old Carson man was arrested at 8:35 p.m. Friday on the 600 block of South Nevada Street on suspicion of battery of a police officer, obstruction of justice, trespassing, battery and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $4,500.
• Jose Elizondo, a 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:52 a.m. Saturday on the 4100 block of Pheasant Drive on suspicion of trying to intimidate a police officer, a felony, and obstruction of justice with violence. Bail was set at $15,300. Elizondo was at a party and, upon getting arrested, allegedly said the officer was "dead" and "I'm going to get you."
• A 27-year-old Carson man was arrested at 5:04 a.m. Saturday on the 2700 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 19-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 3 a.m. Saturday at the 4100 block of Pheasant Drive on suspicion of obstruction of a police officer and being a minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $650.
• A 43-year-old Carson man was arrested at 5:15 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Edmonds and Fairview drives on suspicion of driving with a suspended license, expired plates, no insurance and a suspended registration. Bail was set at $1,700.
• Tracy Eslinger, a 47-year-old Carson man was arrested at 8:09 p.m. Saturday on the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of battery by a prisoner, a felony. Eslinger, who'd been arrested earlier for disorderly conduct, allegedly pushed another prisoner. Bail for disorderly conduct was set at $237. Bail for the battery charge was set at $20,000.
• A 54-year-old Carson man was arrested at 8:28 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Roop Street and Fairview Drive on suspicion of speeding, driving without a license or insurance and DUI. Bail was set at $2,100.
• A 20-year-old Carson man was arrested at 9:21 p.m. Saturday on the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of being in contempt of court. Bail was set at $500.
The following incidents were reported to Lyon County deputies on Friday:
• A woman who was looking in on her in-laws' dogs said she went by their home at 11:24 a.m. on the first block of Rainbow Drive and found a hole in the door covered in blood.
• A snub-nose revolver was taken from a woman's car at 2:11 p.m. on the 8900 block of Calico Terrace by her son.
• A woman reported her 14-year-old son was shot in the knee with a BB gun at 4:39 p.m. on the 3400 block of Citrus Street. She said her son was not shot intentionally.
The following incidents were reported to Lyon County sheriffs on Saturday:
• A man reported his vehicle was keyed and his tires were slashed at 8:16 a.m. on the 1400 block of Farm Lane.
• A woman reported her cell phone was stolen at 11:11 a.m. on the 600 block of Annie Way.
• A man reported his olive-green Suzuki was stolen at 2:25 p.m. on the 2200 block of Highway 50 East.