The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Eric Anthony Weber, 36, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 11:24 p.m. Tuesday at Gordon and Brown streets on suspicion of felony being a fugitive from justice from the California Department of Corrections. No bail was set.
• Taylen Austin, 29, of Reno, was arrested at 9:59 a.m. in the 900 block of East Fifth Street on suspicion of felony burglary, misdemeanor second-offense domestic battery and interference with a peace officer with violence. Bail was set at $29,264.
• A 29-year-old computer technician from Carson City was arrested at 12:27 a.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of Winters Drive.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 12:15 a.m. Wednesday in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of misdemeanor obtaining money under false pretenses. He allegedly put a price tag of $4.82 on a wallet priced at $12.84. His bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Coroner call in the 100 block of Trojan Drive at 1:40 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 3000 block of Ormsby Boulevard at 2:50 p.m.
• Report of a laptop, jewelry and other items stolen from a home on Lander Drive at 4:52 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 3400 block of Woodside Drive at 8:43 p.m.
• Jewelry and cash was reported stolen from a home in the 700 block of North Walsh Street sometime before 9:18 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday :
• Report of a residential burglary on Stokes Drive in Mound House at 9:52 a.m.
• Report of the Silver Springs Church burglarized sometime overnight on Highway 95 Alternate.
• Report of a stolen trailer recovered near the Carson River in Mound House at 10:58 a.m.
• Report of equipment burned at a park on Roughing It Road in Mark Twain at 10 a.m.
• Felony arrest on Surprise Street in Yerington.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial '202' from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.