The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:34 p.m. Saturday at East Second and Pratt streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, no insurance, driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $2,051.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
• Report of a Fernley casino patron breaking a video game screen at 1:06 a.m.
• Vandalism report on Golden Pick Drive in Dayton at 7:08 a.m.
• Report of a vehicle driving through a fence on Newman Lane in Mound House at 8:11 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest at 10:46 a.m. on Prairie Lane in Fernley.
• Residential burglary report on Pueblo Street in Silver Springs at 1:57 p.m.
• Report of a purse, containing a military ID card, stolen from a vehicle on Chuckwagon Circle in Fernley at 10:13 a.m.
• Fight report on Toiyabe Street in Silver Springs at 6:30 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Belmont Street in Mason Valley at 8:54 p.m. A vehicle ran over a yard and into cable and power poles.
• Misdemeanor arrest at Out Of Town Park in Fernley at 11:09 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
• Report of a dog, possibly injured by coyotes, on Riverview Road at 7:59 a.m.
• Report of a dog locked inside a vehicle on South C Street at 1:32 p.m.
• Report of a vehicle backing into a fire hydrant and "knocked it completely off," on Peri Ranch Road at 7:56 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial '202' from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.