• 11 a.m. Monday, Reno Events Center, 400 N. Center St.
• 4:30 p.m. Monday, Churchill County Junior High School, 650 S. Maine St., Fallon
• 7 p.m. Monday, Carson City Community Center, 851 N. William St.
All events are open to the public, but tickets must be requested in advance at http://nevada.barackobama.com/ carsoncityth
Former President Bill Clinton headlines "Delivering Real Change" tour Sunday (today)
• 11:30 a.m., James Eardley Student Center, Truckee Meadows Community College, 7000 Dandini Boulevard, Reno
• 3:45 p.m., Churchill County High School gym, 1222 S. Taylor Street, Fallon
• 6:45 p.m., CVIC Hall, 1602 Esmeralda Avenue, Minden
All events are free and open to the public.
• 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, Grand Sierra Resort, Silver State Ballroom, Reno
• Scheduled to make a campaign stop in Reno on Monday, details to be released today.
• Scheduled to be in Northern Nevada on Thursday through Saturday with stops planned for Carson City, Minden and Gardnerville. More information to be made available this week.