The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 10:15 p.m. at Lompa and Carmine lanes on suspicion of misdemeanor being a drunken pedestrian, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,892.
The following are some of the calls to which the deputies responded:
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 7:05 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary report on Tenaya Drive at 9:16 a.m.
• Threat report in the 1100 block of North Saliman Road at 11:08 a.m.
• Accident with injury on Goni Road and College Parkway at 11:55 a.m. One person was taken by helicopter to a Reno hospital.
• Coroner call in the 1800 block of Rand Avenue at 11:25 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Coroner call on Vista Drive in Mason Valley at 6:19 p.m.
• Windows were reported broken on a business in the 200 block of Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 10:34 p.m.