The following people were arrested and booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:25 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Airport Road and Woodside Drive on suspicion of driving without a license and driving with a broken windshield. Bail was set at $240.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:55 p.m. Saturday on the 1000 block of South Division Street on suspicion of having an outstanding warrant and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Cassandra Patten, 28, was arrested at 12:25 a.m. Sunday at the 3700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of DUI, her third - a felony. Patten allegedly drove her Saturn to a 7-Eleven after drinking "a six pack of Bud Light." She allegedly failed three of four sobriety tests. Bail was set at $10,000.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1 a.m. Sunday on the 800 block of Bunkerhill Drive on suspicion of being in criminal contempt and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,600. A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the same address for being in criminal contempt of court and violating probation. His bail was set at $3,500. A 20-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the same address for criminal contempt. Her bail was set at $500. The arrested parties were allegedly helping host a party where juveniles were being served alcohol.
The following incidents were reported Saturday in Lyon County:
• A man was arrested on suspicion of DUI at 5:55 p.m. at the intersection of Highway 50 and Dayton Valley Road.
• An incident of several juvenile girls verbally abusing people was reported at 5:52 p.m. at the 2200 block of Highway 50.
• Sheriff's deputies received a report of a man hitting a woman 10:31 p.m. on the 100 block of Fortune Drive.