The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- Nicholas Schroeder, a 28-year-old transient, was arrested at 11:46 p.m. Tuesday at the corner of College Parkway and Granite Way on suspicion of felony failure to appear in court and being a fugitive from justice. Bail was set at $25,000.
- Albert Amanuel Deuna, a 37-year-old Carson City carpenter, was arrested at 12:28 a.m. Wednesday at the corner of Northridge Drive and Russell Way on suspicion of felony driving under the influence and misdemeanor careless driving. Bail was set at $10,237.
- A 37-year-old Carson City busser was arrested at 2:33 p.m. Tuesday in the 3100 block of Desatoya Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
- A 61-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 1:32 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $1,164.
- A 53-year-old Carson City electrician was arrested at 11:50 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
- A 50-year-old Carson City machinist was arrested at 1:15 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
- A 33-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at 10:20 p.m. Tuesday in the 4000 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,996.
- An 18-year-old Carson City construction worker was arrested at 7:51 p.m. Tuesday on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence, possession of alcohol, consuming alcohol and three charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail was set $4,378.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
- Report of shots fired in the 1000 block of Kingsley Lane around 1 a.m. Anthony Craig Stewart, 20, was arrested on a warrant.
- Report of a vehicle driving in circles in a parking lot on North Saliman Road at 2:40 a.m.
- Single-vehicle accident around 7 a.m. near the corner of North Carson Street and Medical Parkway.
- Report of a woman trying to falsely get credit around 8:30 a.m. in the 900 block of East Musser Street.
- Report of a woman stealing her boyfriend's car and driving under the influence in the 3400 block of Airport Road around 8:45 a.m.
- Report of a window shot out in the 3200 block of South Carson Street.
- Report of a man using a woman's credit card for things other than to buy dog food around 3:15 p.m. in the 2800 block of Highway 50 East.
- Report of a residential burglary around 6:20 p.m. where jewelry and money were taken.
- Report of a woman threatening to blow up her husband's vehicle and throwing things at the vehicle of her husband's friend around 9:40 p.m. in the 200 block of David Street.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial '202' from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.