The following persons were booked into the Carson City Jail this weekend. All people are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- A 25-year-old Carson City woman was arrested on charges of assaulting a deputy during a domestic disturbance call in the 700 block of Crain Street at 1:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the arrest report, Becky Lynn Funkhouser repeatedly kicked and tried to bite the deputy. The report says she also grabbed him by the genitals. She was charged with battery by a prisoner and obstruction of a police officer. She was held in lieu of $20,000 bail.
- A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1200 block of Beverly Dr. on charges of trespassing and disorderly conduct. The arrest was at 11:59 p.m. Saturday. He was being held in lieu of $1,474 bail.
- A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:33 a.m. Sunday after his scooter was stopped for not having a working headlight. A computer check revealed he was wanted on a justice court warrant charging possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $1,232 after an additional charge of possessing drug paraphernalia was added because of a glass pipe found in his pocket during booking.
- A 24-year-old subject was arrested for allegedly violating probation conditions by being under the influence of alcohol. The arrest occurred at 12:53 a.m. Saturday at Como St. and N. Saliman Rd. Bail was set at $3,000.
- A 24-year-old Dayton man was arrested at Friday's DUI checkpoint at College and Sherman on charges of driving on a revoked license and no proof of insurance. The arrest occurred at 6:55 p.m.
- A 32-year-old Mexican national was taken into custody in the 200 block of Lee St. Saturday at 7:18 p.m. He was held on charges of possessing documents to obtain a false ID and held without bail on a hold for federal immigration enforcement authorities.
- A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested on domestic battery charges Saturday after deputies responded to a call in the 1000 block of N. Saliman Rd. Joseph L. Erwin Sr. was also charged with possession of methamphetamine after a bag containing a powdery substance was discovered during booking. Bail was set at $5,132.
- Michelle Renee Mayberry, 25, Carson City, was ordered held in lieu of $5,000 bail on charges of domestic battery, second offense. The arrest took place Saturday at 11:50 p.m. in the 800 block of Roop St.
- A Carson City 26 year old was arrested at 10:51 p.m. Saturday for allegedly violating his probation conditions after deputies said he had been drinking alcohol. His bail was set at $3,000. The arrest occurred in the 1900 block of N. Carson St.
- Carson Daniel Cessna, 21, Carson City, faces charges including illegal possession of prescription drugs, possession of a small amount of marijuana and four counts of possessing paraphernalia. He was arrested after a traffic stop at Mountain and Winnie Lane Sunday at 11:04 p.m. Total bail was more than $8,600.
- A 49-year-old man was arrested for allegedly violating conditions of his probation at 3:39 a.m. Monday. He was reportedly under the influence of alcohol when stopped walking along Highway 50 at College Parkway.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.