The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- A 21-year-old Dayton woman was arrested at 4:53 a.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of East Long Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
- A 20-year-old Dayton woman was arrested at 4:36 a.m. in the 3900 block of Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, having an open container, drinking alcohol as a minor and a turn signal violation. Bail was set at $723.
- A 49-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 11:33 p.m. Friday in the 1600 Medical Parkway for civil protective custody. She was released when sober.
- A Matthew Aaron Greaves, a 22-year-old South Lake Tahoe cashier, was arrested at 8:20 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a felony warrant. No bail was set.
- A 40-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 9:16 p.m. Friday in the 2200 block of Panamint Road on a misdemeanor contempt of court warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
- A 25-year-old Virginia City mechanic was arrested at 7:40 p.m. Friday in the 2900 block of Menlo Drive on misdemeanor suspicion of failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $274.
- A 47-year-old Genoa student was arrested at 10:38 a.m. Friday at the corner of Carson and Robinson streets on suspicion of having a suspended car registration and a warrant for failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $461.
- A homeless man was arrested at 7:39 p.m. Thursday on Clear Creek Road for civil protective custody. He was released when sober.
- A homeless man was arrested at 12:49 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
- A 47-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:55 p.m. Friday at the corner of Curry and Sophia streets on a misdemeanor contempt of court warrant.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
- Report of a car stolen at 6:51 a.m. on Appaloosa Drive in Stagecoach.
- Report of two children, one of them naked, walking down the street at 3:24 p.m. in Mark Twain.
- Report of hay stolen from a man at 2:12 p.m. on Idaho Street in Silver Springs.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial '202' from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.