The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- A 47-year-old accountant from Carson City was arrested at 8:30 p.m. Monday at Fifth Street and Saliman Road on suspicion of second-offense drunken driving. Bail was set at $5,000.
- Kevin Nunez, 35, a painter from Carson City was arrested at 8:25 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of felony probation violation and a warrant for failure to appear. No bail was set.
- Jason Wayne Bahnsen, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:26 p.m. Monday in the 1600 block of Airport Road on a felony probation violation and a warrant for failure to appear. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
- Report of someone stealing beer from a convenience store on South Carson Street at 12:14 a.m.
- Report of tires slashed and sugar put in a gas tank at 9:09 a.m.
- Report of two cartons of cigarettes stolen from a home on Heather Circle at 12:22 p.m.
- A mother reported her 16-year-old son was "jumped" by gang members on Desatoya Drive.
- A man reported at 7:39 p.m. in the 300 block of North Stewart Street that he was "battered" by seven people.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
- Arrest on Vine Street in Fernley at 1:41 a.m.
- Commercial burglary report on East Main Street in Fernley at 7:22 a.m.
- A Dayton grandmother reported finding drugs and paraphernalia in her grandson's bedroom.
- Report of jewelry missing from a home on Esmeralda Avenue.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 329-6666. Or, you can dial 202 from any SBC pay phone for free. Callers always remain anonymous.