Three businesses failed, and 14 passed, the Carson City Sheriff's Department's most recent alcohol compliance check.
AM-PM Mini Mart, 4190 S. Carson St.; Bamboo Garden, 3747 S. Carson St.; and San Marcos Grill, 260 E. Winnie Lane, served alcohol to an underage decoy working for the Sheriff's Department on Friday, said Sgt. Brian Humphrey.
It was the second violation in a six-month period for the AM-PM. On a third offense the convenience store could have its liquor license revoked.
The Sheriff's Department routinely conducts the checks with grant money from the Nevada Juvenile Programs Justice Office.
The businesses that did not sell alcohol to the minors were:
- Sak N Save, 2100 Highway 50 E.
- Panda Kitchen, 1986 Highway 50 E.
- Woodys, 4385 S. Carson St.
- El Charro Avitia, 4389 S. Carson St.
- Aloha Discount Wine & Liquors, 4555 S. Carson St.
- Casino Fandango, 3800 S. Carson St.
- Taqueria La Salsa, 1946 Highway 50 E.
- El Torito, 304 E. Winnie Lane
- Crossroads Lounge, 306 E. Winnie. Lane
- 7 Eleven, 3701 N. Carson St.
- Tommy's Bar, 260 W. Winnie Lane
- Winnie DS Food/Liquor, 262 E. Winnie Lane
- Firkin and Fox, 310 S. Carson St.
- Doppelgangers, 302 N. Carson St.