The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- A 46-year-old secretary from Reno was arrested at 9:09 a.m. Friday in the 1000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of driving under the influence and failure to use a turn signal. Bail was set at $1,132.
- A 34-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 5:37 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $407.
- Jeffrey Cramer, 46, a painter from Carson City, was arrested at 9:21 p.m. Friday on suspicion of probation violation. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Saturday:
- Arrest on Red Wing Drive in Dayton at 8:50 a.m.
- A man in Mason Valley requested to speak to a deputy about someone spitting on him at 9:24 a.m.
- Arrest On Highway 50 East in Dayton at 3:37 p.m.
- Coroner call on Whitacre Street in Mason Valley at 4:15 p.m.
- Arrest on Fort Churchill Street in Silver Springs at 9:14 p.m.
- Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900.