The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- Timothy Allen Scott Newman, 21, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 10:16 a.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of Chanel Drive on suspicion of felony failure to appear to drug court on an attempted theft charge and misdemeanor possession of heroin paraphernalia. No bail was set.
- A 20-year-old cook from Carson City was arrested at 10:31 p.m. Wednesday in the 2000 block of Idaho Street on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing an investigation. Bail was set at $407.
- Rachel Lee Fikenbinder, 58, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:55 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of East John Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of a stalking order. Bail was set at $2,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
- Accident at Fairview Drive and Highway 50 East at 8:33 a.m.
- Report of a driver attempting to hit a person at Curry Street and Koontz Lane at 12:19 p.m.
- Battery report in the 200 block of North Stewart Street at 12:31 p.m.
- Accident at Robinson and Division streets at 1:23 p.m.
- Report of an intoxicated panhandler harassing people near the Nevada State Museum at 2:06 p.m. A 62-year-old man was arrested.
- A mother reported her daughter was sexually harassed by a male neighbor on Airport Road at 3:05 p.m.
- Report at 4:30 p.m. of a 4-year-old child walking down Pratt Street. At 4:36 p.m. the child's mother arrived on scene.
- Report of money and jewelry taken from the 2700 block of Menlo Drive sometime between 6 and 8 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.