The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 20-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested at 5 a.m. Friday at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol after he allegedly became combative with hospital staff. Bail was set at $220.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:15 p.m. Thursdays in the 1200 block of Shadowridge Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 51-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 10:43 p.m. Thursday at Carson Street and Nye Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a suspended license, driving without insurance and failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,091.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Report of a 16-year-old throwing a hammer at his mother at 10:32 p.m. The teen was arrested.
• Hit-and-run accident on Southpointe Drive at 10:02 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is
775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.