The Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Sierra Room of the community center.
The commission is scheduled to authorize the chairperson to sign a letter directed to the board of supervisors recommending that the State of Nevada Conservation and Resource Protection Grant (Question 1) funds be reauthorized for other city projects.
The commission will also hear reports and discuss the following items:
• Completion of improvements to the memorial display at the Korean War Veterans Memorial Park
• Arlington Square Ice Skating Rink program
• Urban fishing pond project tour
• Morgan Mill Road river access project
• Foundation for the Betterment of Parks and Recreation awards
• Parks and Recreation goals for 2009
• Parks and Recreation 2009 construction projects
• Parks and Recreation Master Plan's implementation strategies
For more information, call 887-2262.