The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Dakota Nicole Rich, 24, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 11:15 a.m. Friday on suspicion of felony obtaining money under false pretenses, possession of a ATM card without cardholder's consent and uttering a forged instrument. Bail was set at $7,500.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:17 a.m. Saturday in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing an investigation. He allegedly fought with police when they responded to a large fight at the bar. Bail was set at $632.
• A 60-year-old metal worker from Carson City was arrested at 11:35 p.m. Friday at Sonoma Street and Silver Sage Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and speeding. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:50 a.m. Saturday in the College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Thomas Joseph Cook, 47, a server from Carson City, was arrested on a felony warrant and misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $2,349,
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday:
• Residential burglary report on Yellow Jacket Road in Mark Twain at 9:36 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest at 2:30 p.m. at Fifi's Market in Silver Springs.
• Felony arrest at 5:20 p.m. at Smith's in Dayton.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Calico Trail in Stagecoach at 6:51 p.m.