The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Robert Richard Haskell III, 54, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 11:16 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony parole violation and misdemeanor expired plates. No bail was set.
• Candis Dawn Coffman, 20, of Mound House, was arrested at 11:03 p.m. Wednesday on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $8,232.
• A 44-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:17 a.m. Thursday at North Plaza and Washington street on suspicion of misdemeanor reckless driving, eluding police, speeding and obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $1,778.
• A 70-year-old retired Carson City man was arrested at 9:03 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of probation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 32-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 10:26 p.m. Wednes-
day at Telegraph and Nevada streets on suspicion of misdemeanor reckless driving and drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,429.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.