The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Rita Jennett Grey, 37, a hotel worker from Sparks, was arrested at 3:01 a.m. Monday in the 1600 block of Medical Parkway on suspicion of felony attempt possession of prescription drugs without a prescription. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 22-year-old laborer was arrested at 1:56 a.m. Sunday at William and Stewart streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and driving without a driver's license. Bail was set at $1,319.
• Richard Kehres, 53, was arrested at 5:40 p.m. Sunday in the 2500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a revoked license, probation violation and gross misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving. Bail was set at $6,632.
• A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:20 p.m. in the 2300 block of Marian Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Shiloh Oden, 20, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 11:32 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of Spooner Drive on suspicion of felony possession of marijuana for sale and possession of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $17,500.
• A 39-year-old miner from Carson City was arrested at 2:23 a.m. Sunday at Long and Rand streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• David Michael Parren, 31, of Hawthorne, was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of bail conditions, possession of marijuana and gross misdemeanor probation violation. No bail was set.
• Eduardo Trevizo, 28 of Stateline, was arrested at 3:38 p.m. Saturday on South Carson Street at Highway 50 West on a Tulare County, Calif., felony warrant for assault and misdemeanor speeding and driving without a valid license. No bail was set.
• A 41-year-old Department of Public Safety employee from Carson City was arrested at 11:57 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of East Long Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Michael Bruce Roberts, 33, a transient, was arrested at 4:04 a.m. Thursday in the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of dangerous weapon and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632.
• Johnny Harold Johnson Jr., 40, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 8:26 p.m. Thursday in the 1900 block of Marian Avenue on suspicion of felony burglary and grand larceny. Bail was set at $25,000. Also arrested was Sarah Brewster, 30, of Carson City, on suspicion of felony accessory to burglary, accessory to grand larceny, possession of stolen property, possession of a controlled substance, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $25,000. The duo allegedly put a $898 computer inside a chair box, then paid $54 for the chair and left the store.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Accident at Washington and Stewart streets at 9:15 a.m.
• Report of an illegal campfire out by Mexican Dam at 7:32 p.m. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Woman reported her cell phone stolen while she bowled on Highway 50 East at 9:44 p.m.
• Fight in the 1700 block of North Edmonds Drive at 9:56 p.m.
• Burglary report in the 2200 block of Dori Way at 5:39 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 1700 block of Winnie Lane at 11:18 p.m.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.