The following information applies to the period of Aug. 8-14:
Saliman Road remains closed at Robinson Street due to construction of a water transmission line. Detours are marked. The road is expected to remain closed until Aug. 21.
A project to complete a new north-south water transmission line on the east side of Carson City will result in one-lane traffic with flagger controls from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays for the following roads:
• Damon Road between Tucker Court and South Edmonds Drive
• South Lompa Lane south of Edmonds Drive
• Conte Drive from Valley View Drive to Snyder Avenue
• Conte Drive from Damon Road to Sinbad Street
The following activity is expected due to pedestrian improvements.
• Possible delays on Hells Bells near Parkhill Drive and on Lepire
Drive near Cassidy Court.
• Possible delays on Woodside Drive between Airport Road and
On Monday there will be flagger-controlled traffic from 8 a.m. to noon at the intersection of Division and Washington streets due to utility work.
On Wednesday there will be traffic control on Musser Street, just east of Stewart Street, due to replacement of the curb and gutter.
Clearview Drive is closed between Edmonds Drive and Line Drive for construction on the next phase of the NDOT freeway project. Detours are marked. The road is expected to reopen next month.
The following closures are expected due to special events.
• On Friday, Third Street will be closed between Carson and Curry streets from 2 p.m. to midnight.
• On Saturday, Curry Street will be closed between Telegraph and Spear streets for the Farmer's Market from 7 a.m. to midnight.