The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Casey Good, 20, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 6:15 p.m. Friday at Center Street and Koontz Lane on suspicion of felony sale of a controlled substance, possession of heroin and possession of cocaine. Also arrested were James Michael Parks, 22, on suspicion of felony conspiracy to violate the uniform controlled substance act, misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic needle, and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia; and Ian Michael Anrig, 21, of Carson City, on suspicion of felony conspiracy to violate the uniform controlled substance act, three misdemeanor counts of possession of a hypodermic needle, and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. The trio allegedly sold heroin to a police informant.
• Christopher Allan Buttz, 19, a transient, was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on a felony failure-to-appear warrant from Reno and a probation violation. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Report at 8:01 a.m. of a woman banging on a door on Burton Street and yelling, "Let me in."
• A notebook and hoodie were reported stolen at 11:41 a.m. from a vehicle parked in the 1300 block of Edmonds Drive.
• Attempted vehicle burglary report at 11:54 a.m. in the 1300 block of Edmonds Drive.
• Attempted vehicle burglary report at 12:19 p.m. in the 4200 b lock of Mulligan Drive.
• A purse was stolen from an unlocked vehicle sometime before 9:43 p.m. in the 4200 block of South Carson Street.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.