The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old woman from San Miguel, Calif., was arrested at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday on the 4300 block of Silver Sage Drive for three outstanding traffic warrants, all misdemeanors. Bail was set at $4,787.
• A 30-year-old Fernley woman was arrested at 11:41 a.m. Wednesday for a misdemeanor warrant for failing to appear in court. Bail was set at $364.
• A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:10 p.m. Wednesday on the 900 block of 5th Street for an outstanding misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 21-year-old man from South Lake Tahoe, Calif., turned himself in for an outstanding misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
Lyon County deputies responded to the following calls:
• Shots fired at 3:07 a.m. Wednesday in a desert near Fernley.
• A child in need of supervision at 12:34 p.m. Wednesday in Fernley.
• Residential burglary at 12:59 p.m. Wednesday in Dayton and another at 8:10 p.m.
• Residential burglary at 5:18 p.m. Wednesday in Silver Springs.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799.