Churchill County Commissioners will hold their first regularly scheduled meeting of August on Thursday at 8:15 a.m. at the county administration building chambers, 155 N. Taylor St.
Commissioners will discuss or take action on the following items:
• 8:15 a.m. appointment: A public hearing will be held for the second reading of the Local Regulated Tariff No. 17 regarding emergency line service and Local Regulated Tariff No. 50 regarding service maintenance.
• 8:20 a.m. appointment: Consider accepting Community Development Grant funding for the 2014 fiscal year, including the following: access to healthcare network project, public buildings ADA project and Emergency solution grants.
• 8:35 a.m. appointment: Consider approval of contract with Judicial Systems Inc. for a jury management software program and acceptance of 13-JAG-08 grant funding in the amount of $150,000 to reimburse Churchill County for Justware and Jury2013Plus program expenditures.
• 8:40 a.m. appointment: Hear update on the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services, environmental services partnership; interlocal contract between the county, the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services and Division of Child and Family Services for 2014-15; and approval of a community health nurse contract for 2014-15.
• In old business, approval of the conservation easement and purchase agreement proposal for Brian and Diane Baley.
• In new business, the Washburn Family Trust, an application for a sending site and transfer of development rights calculation for property located at 834 and 870 Depp Road.
• Consider Mark and Mary Kolwyck’s application for a sending site and transfer of development rights calculation for property located at 3870 Stark Lane.
• Hear comments on Naval Air Station Fallon’s Draft Integrated Natural Resource Management Plan.
• Bid documents for sale of the Fallon Golf Course sewer treatment plant will be considered.