The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 3:14 p.m., Nicholas Stockwell, 22, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of a felony warrant charging burglary issued by Carson Justice Court. He was held in lieu of $10,000 bail.
• At 4:35 p.m., a 55-year-old Santa Clara man was arrested on suspicion of stalking for allegedly harassing his ex-girlfriend, a patient at Carson Tahoe Hospital. She told deputies he has been sneaking into the hospital at all hours and bothering her. He was arrested after his vehicle was discovered on the hospital grounds some time later. He was also arrested on suspicion of driving on an expired license. Total bail was set at $2,600.
• At 9 p.m., Nathan Chavez, 30, was arrested on suspicion of battery and assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly threatening his mother with a machete and trying to burn her with a propane torch. He was also arrested on suspicion of obstructing a peace officer for fighting during his arrest. Total bail on the three charges was set at $50,300.
• At 10:29 p.m., a 40-year-old Carson Man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery after deputies were called to a residence on College Parkway. The alleged victim was the defendant’s 17-year-old son. He was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 12:17 a.m., a 33-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery after deputies were called to a residence on Ridgefield Drive. He allegedly punched his girlfriend in the head. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 3:13 a.m., a 54-year-old was arrested on suspicion he threatened another man in the drive-thru lane at McDonalds on north Carson Street. The victim told deputies the man blocked his access and yelled he was going to kill the victim. He was arrested on suspicion of making threats and held in lieu of $100 bail.