The following people were booked in to the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 10:07 a.m., a 44-year-old Stagecoach woman was jailed on drug charges following a traffic stop at Roop and Caroline. She was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st/drugs, possession of paraphernalia and as an ex-felon failing to register. Total bail was set at $2,150.
• At 12:35 a.m., a 24-year-old Reno laborer was returned to Carson City on a warrant on suspicion of violation of release conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 3:23 p.m., two South Lake Tahoe women were arrested on suspicion of petty larceny for allegedly shoplifting more than $300 worth of merchandise from Walmart. They were arrested at I-580 and South Carson Street. One was held in lieu of $250 bail on petit larceny. The second was held on petit larceny and on a failure to appear warrant that raised her total bail to $1,065.
• At 6:34 p.m., a 27-year-old Dayton woman was arrested on suspicion of battery at 1080 Minnesota Street. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 4:38 a.m., a 37-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st/alcohol following a traffic stop on Roop Street near Walmart. He was also arrested on suspicion of driving without a valid license, without vehicle insurance or registration and having an open alcohol container in the vehicle. Total bail was set at $1,825.