The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 7:30 a.m., a 67-year-old was charged with DUI 1st alcohol after a traffic stop on Roop for speeding. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 7:52 a.m., a 31-year-old WalMart cashier was charged with embezzlement for allegedly under-scanning items through the self-check at the store. She also had an outside NHP warrant. Bail was set at $1,855. At the same time, a second cashier, aged 21, was charged with embezzlement for a similar attempt to under-scan three tank tops at the WalMart store. She was held on $1,000 bail.
• At 3:34 p.m., Dale Huddleston, 44, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop at Long and Stewart for a broken windshield. He was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia. In addition, he was charged with obstructing for attempting to throw the meth out of the vehicle. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 4:08 p.m., Robert Thornley, 30, was arrested on a warrant issued in Oregon as a fugitive from justice who had escaped a jail in Medford. He was also charged with using false identification to avoid prosecution. He was held without bail.
• At 7:16 p.m., a 32-year-old woman was charged with three counts of child neglect for allowing her teenaged daughter to drive two cousins to the grocery store. Marijuana was found in the vehicle. Bail was set at $7,500.
• At 9:44 p.m., a 52-year-old transient was arrested on a charge of violating a temporary protective order and a contempt of court warrant. Bail was set at $8,000.
• At 9:50 p.m., a 19-year-old was arrested as a minor consuming alcohol after deputies were dispatched to an address on Silver Oak for a report of a fight. Bail was set at $150.
• At 3:38 a.m., a 24-year-old woman was arrested on four counts of child endangerment and one of DUI after a traffic stop outside an apartment complex on College Parkway. Bail was set at $11,000.
• At 5 p.m., Taylor Fassett, 19, was arrested on an outstanding warrant charging conspiracy to commit robbery and a probation violation at a residence on Mountain Park. He was also charged with obstructing and violation of suspended sentence conditions for attempting to flee, according to the arrest report. He was held without bail.
• At 5:42 p.m., Jonathan Baumgardner, 37, was arrested after a traffic stop for clocking a travel lane at Nye and Melanie. He was also charged with no valid license, an expired registration and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 10:24 p.m., a 44-year-old man was arrested after a deputy tried to stop him for driving through a construction zone. He initially stopped but then drove away as the deputy approached. The arrest report says he stopped again at a motel but, again, drove away as the deputy approached, then tried to exit the vehicle, refusing to comply with orders to stop. He was charged with eluding an officer and resisting. Bail was set at $800.
• At 8:52 a.m., Shehekea Gravley, 30, was arrested on drug charges after deputies were dispatched to a report of a truck in a ditch at Timberline and Combs Canyon Road with a driver asleep. Meth and needles were found in her purse in the vehicle. She was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 2:56 a.m., Christopher Aiello, 42, was arrested after a traffic stop for a suspended/surrendered license plate. The owner of the vehicle advised that he thought it was parked in his driveway. He said he wanted to pursue charges against Aiello for taking the vehicle. A search of the vehicle found meth and paraphernalia. Aiello was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia, driving on a suspended license and with revoked plates as well as taking the vehicle unlawfully. Bail was set at $6,550.