A regular meeting of the Churchill County Board of School Trustees will be held Wednesday beginning at 5:30 p.m., 690 S. Maine St., Fallon, Nevada 89406.
If you attend the meeting in person, please follow the Governor's directives:
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged. Please wear masks.
• Maintain six feet of social distance between you and other individuals. Seats will
be placed six feet apart.
To join the meeting, click this link:
You will also receive a call-in number after you register should you need to use the audio from your phone for the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you experience any problems accessing the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person, electronically, or email their comments to email@example.com.
• The board will recognize Churchill County High School students who are the recipients of the Board of School Trustees' 2021 scholarships.
• The board will recognize first place Churchill County High School Archery Team Champions and first place High School Girls, Overall Girls Champions in the Northern Nevada Archery in the Schools Program State Archery Tournament.
• Capt. Evan Morrison, NAS Fallon, and Dr. Stephens will celebrate the Month of the Military Child.