Churchill County Commissioners meet Thursday at 8:15 a.m. at the Churchill County Administrative Building, Commission Chambers, 155 N. Taylor St.
Accessing the meeting
If you attend the meeting at the physical location, it is recommended that you wear a mask and practice social distancing if you are not fully vaccinated.
If you wish to make a public comment, you may provide them at the meeting or via email, no later than 4:30 p.m. the day before the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
• These meetings are subject to the provisions of Nevada Open Meeting Law (NRS Chapter 241). Except as otherwise provided for by law, these meetings are open and public.
• Action will be taken on all agenda items, unless otherwise noted.
• The agenda is a tentative schedule. The Board of County Commissioners may act upon agenda items in a different order than is stated in this notice, so as to affect the people's business in the most efficient manner possible.
• In the Interest of time, the Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to impose uniform time limits upon matters devoted to public comment.
• Any statement made by a member of the Board of County Commissioners during the public meeting is absolutely privileged.
• Churchill County Museum office remodel and update and relocation of CC Communications telephone system and lines in the amount of $16,480.99.
• Approval of a request from the Lahontan Valley Bird Dog Club to continue use of county-owned water, in the amount of 175 acre-feet, on their training grounds at Assessor's Parcel Number 006-092-01, with the stipulation that the club pays all associated fees for transferring and using the water, including the costs of the county water consultant to process the water
• Approval for Shaw Engineering to prepare a Preliminary Engineering Report (PER) for the construction of a water treatment plant at the county-owned property located at 1955 Rice Road, in the amount of $295,000.
• Reclassification of the Senior Center Manager to Senior and Disabled Services Manager and assign it to Pay Grade 68, at a cost of $18,000.
• Approval to hire a 0.475 FTE Community Health Nurse and 1.0 FTE Resource Liaison for Public Health Services in Mineral County at a cost of approximately $102,000.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Sign in to comment