Celeste Keller, Churchill County School District administrative secretary, took this photo looking out from the district offices on South Maine Street.
A regular meeting of the Churchill County Board of School Trustees will be held Wednesday beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the in the Virtual Platform of GotoMeeting, 690 S. Maine St., Fallon, Nevada 89406.In person:
If you attend the meeting in person, follow the governor's directives:
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged. Please wear masks.
• Maintain six feet of social distance between you and other individuals. Seats will
be placed six feet apart.
To join the meeting, click this link:
You will also receive a call-in number after you register should you need to use the audio from your phone for the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you experience any problems accessing the meeting, email email@example.com.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person, electronically, or email their comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Trustees will recognize Jaime Shafer, Scholastic Art Teacher of the Year, and Churchill County High School students who placed in the Scholastic Art Competition.
• E.C. Best Elementary School Staff will present information about their Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) program.
• Friday, June 4, CCHS Graduation, Ed Arciniega Athletic Complex, Churchill County High School: (Time To Be Determined)
• Thursday, May 27, Adult Education Graduation (Time/Location To Be Determined)
• Approval of revisions to the District's Capital Improvement Plan.
• Approval of applications for the Early Retirement Incentive Program - Policy 4811.0
• Trustees will continue the work of its annual retreat by discussing their vision, priorities, and goals for the district, including, without limitation, matters concerning: Board self-evaluation, student achievement, curriculum, fiscal issues, facilities, technology, professional development, district operations, School Board operations, governance, personnel and other areas.