Road Report as of Feb. 25. The following applies to March 1-7:
Road closures are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• 5th Street will remain closed in both directions between Marsh Road and Roundup Road, Monday - Sunday, all day, for reconstruction of the sewer lift station. Detours will be in place and residential access will be allowed.
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• The intersection of College Parkway and Retail Court will be operating as a four-way stop controlled intersection overnight, Thursday – Friday, 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. The traffic signal will not be functioning while crews replace electrical equipment. Please use caution when traveling through this intersection during this time.
• Long Street will have single lane closures between Roop Street and Saliman Road, Monday – Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for underground utility investigation.
• Rand Street will have single lane closures between Long Street and Camille Drive, Monday – Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for underground utility investigation.
• William Street will have a single, right lane closure in the westbound direction between Roop Street and Stewart Street, Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. to allow for construction on an adjacent property.