The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 2:11 a.m., Roberto Guerrero, 28, was charged with DUI-first alcohol after deputies responded to Plaza and Proctor for a report of two women fighting. The witness said a man then got violent with one of the women before leaving the scene with the other woman. Once apprehended, he was charged with not only DUI but violation of a suspended sentence conditions and violation of bail conditions. Bail was set $2,000.
• At 4:03 a.m., Thomas Ahdunko, 23, was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia after a traffic stop on Carson Street for failure to obey a stop sign. He told deputies he had a knife in his sock. They also found a meth pipe in the sock. A search of his person also found a small amount of meth. He was also charged with carrying a concealed weapon. Bail was set at $6,000.
• At 4:27 p.m., Angie Baird, 46, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop on Carson Street for no license plates. After a drug dog alerted to the vehicle, a small amount of meth was found inside. She was also charged with no valid driver’s license and an expired registration. Bail was set at $2,625.
• At 12:48 a.m., a 31-year-old was arrested on a deferred sentencing violation after deputies responded to a report of an intoxicated man walking in and out of traffic on Curry Street outside the Max casinos. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 4:54 a.m., a 26-year-old man was arrested for destruction of property after punching and breaking a window at his mother’s home on Furnace Creed Drive. He was also held on a deferred sentencing violation. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 10:39 a.m., a 40-year-old woman was arrested after throwing an eight-month-old infant across the room onto a bed during an argument with her boyfriend, the baby’s father. She also was charged with violating bail conditions prohibiting her from consuming alcohol. Bail was set $5,500.
• At 12:12 a.m., a 54-year-old transient was arrested after a traffic stop on Carson Street for an expired registration. He was booked after dispatch reported an outstanding Douglas County warrant. In addition, he was cited for no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $1,650.
• At 5:53 a.m., Ruby Meyer, 32, and Robert Downs, 33, were arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop for no license plate. A search found a small amount of meth and hypodermic needles in the vehicle and on downs’ person. In addition, deputies found lock picks and other tools in a backpack in the vehicle. The two were charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia. She was also charged with possession of burglary tools. Her bail was set at $4,500. His bail was set at $3,500.