Road Report as of March 18. The following applies to March 22-28:
Road closures are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• 5th Street will remain closed in both directions between Marsh Road and Roundup Road, Monday-Sunday, all day, for reconstruction of the sewer lift station. Detours will be in place and residential access will be allowed.
• Nevada Street will be closed between Proctor Street and Spear Street, Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for waterline replacement and storm drainage repair. Please follow the detours and travel safely.
• Telegraph Street will be closed between Nevada Street and Division Street, Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for waterline replacement and storm drainage repair. Please follow the detours.
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• Clearview Drive will have reduced travel lanes and flagger controls between Curry Street and South Carson Street, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., for utility work. Driveway access may be restricted, and the bus stop along westbound Clearview Drive will be closed.
• Goni Road will have lane closures at the intersection of College Parkway, Monday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for utility work. Only one southbound left-turn lane will open.
• Saliman Road will have lane closures and lane shifts in both directions between 5th Street and Robinson Street, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for utility installation. This is the first in a series of lane restrictions and road closures in this area. Additional information will be forthcoming regarding future closures of 5th Street.
• Sonoma Street will have lane closures and flagger controls at the intersection of South Carson Street and Frontage Road, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for utility work. Access to and from South Carson Street will be closed and detours will be in place.
• There will be multiple lane closures and access restrictions along College Parkway, Retail Drive, Market Street, Bernard Way, and in the associated shopping center parking area, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for utility installation. Please use caution and consider using Roop Street as an alternative access.