Churchill County Commissioners meet Thursday at 8:15 a.m. at the Churchill County Administrative Building, Commission Chambers, 155 N. Taylor St. This meeting will also be conducted on Zoom.Accessing the meeting
Join Zoom Meetinghttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/151527181?pwd=SG1RNGtmZUJFa1BuYmk2UTlRYi8vQT09mZUJFa1BuYmk2UTlRYi8vQT09
Meeting ID: 151 527 181 Password: 123456
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
. These meetings are subject to the provisions of Nevada Open Meeting Law (NRS Chapter 241). Except as otherwise provided for by law, these meetings are open and public. Action will be taken on all agenda items, unless otherwise noted.
If you attend the meeting at the physical location, you are required to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
Consideration and possible action
• Presentation, discussion, and adoption of the 2020 Master Plan.
• Approval of priorities and projects for the State of Nevada, Governor's Office on Economic Development, Community Development Block Grant Program.
• Application for community support funding in the amount of $2,500 for the Lahontan Valley Claybreakers.
• FTA 5311 Grant for Operations and FTA 5339 Grant for two new vehicles for the CART Program, and an Agreement for the purchase of two new vehicles for CART if FTA funds are available.
•Approval of an Amended Interlocal Agreement between the State of Nevada, Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Health Care Finance and Policy, and Churchill County Social Services for the Medicaid Federal Match Program.
• Adoption of a Proclamation designating April 2021 as Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness Month.
• Approval of an Advanced Step placement for the Museum director candidate, Teresa Hedgpeth, and approval of a $2,000 reimbursement for relocation expenses.
• Renewal of health, dental, and vision insurance for Churchill County employees and retirees for Fiscal Year 2021-2022.
• Reclassification of Accounting Clerk position in Comptroller's Office to an Accounting Specialist and approval of changes to the Accounting Specialist job description.