FRIDAY, JAN. 7
• A 45-year-old Montana woman was arrested on suspicion of soliciting prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance. The woman responded to messages and agreed to meet a sheriff’s deputy after posting an ad on a website advertising sex. Bail was set $4,774.
• William Ruben Blue Thunder, 32, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of eluding, fail to drive on the right side of roadway, speeding, failure to maintain lane, reckless driving, no driver’s license, DUI and obstructing/resisting arrest. The man failed to stop after deputies spotted him driving on the wrong side of the road, he led deputies on a chase through residential areas, nearly hitting deputies. After he stopped he fled to the backyard of a property on King Street. Deputies used a stun gun before being able to arrest him. Once arrested he failed to give them his identification. Bail was set at $22,162.
• A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 38-year-old transient was arrested on suspicion of possession of a credit card without cardholder consent, unlawful taking of a motor vehicle, suspended driver’s license, suspended registration and convicted person failing to register. Bail was set at $13,481.
• A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of attempted burglary of a business, possession of drug paraphernalia and a parole and probation hold after deputies responded to the Market Street Walmart on reports of an intoxicated male. Bail on the crimes was set at $21,137.
• A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of tampering with a motor vehicle and impersonating a peace officer after deputies responded to a call about a vehicle burglary in progress. Bail was set at $2,637.
• A 62-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $1,224.
• A 29-year-old Fernley man was arrested on suspicion of making threats to an officer. Bail was set at $2,500
• A 40-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of possessing stolen property and removal of a child from a person with custody. Bail was set at $30,000.