Nevada Health Centers’ Mammovan offers affordable mammography screenings.
Screenings are primarily for women ages 40 and over; however, screenings will be provided to those younger than 40 who have a screening referral from a provider. Pre-screening for any COVID-19 related symptoms will occur prior to entering the Mammovan.
Screenings will be held:
• Tuesday, May 2 from 7:40 a.m. to 3:40 p.m. at Sierra Nevada Health Center in Carson City
• Wednesday, May 3 from 7:40 a.m. to 3:40 p.m. at Churchill County Social Services William Pennington Life Center in Fallon
• Thursday, May 4 from 7:40 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Banner Health Center in Fernley
• Friday, May 5 from 7:40 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Reno Sparks Tribal Health Clinic in Reno
• Tuesday, May 9 from 7:40 a.m. to 3 p.m. at South Lyon Medical Center in Yerington
• Wednesday and Thursday, May 10-11 from 7:40 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Mount Grant General Hospital in Hawthorne.
For information or to schedule an appointment, call 877-581-6266 and select option 1.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Sign in to comment