Road Report as of Oct. 19. The following information applies to the period of Oct. 23-29:
Road closures are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• I-580 between Arrowhead Drive and Eastlake Boulevard exit 10 will be periodically closed on Oct. 22 and Oct. 29 for a series of 20-minute periods between 6:30 a.m. and 11 a.m., for utility line replacement.
• Silver Sage Drive between Clearview Drive and Koontz Lane will be closed to Southbound traffic on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Detours will be in place.
• The intersection of Silver Sage Drive and Koontz Lane will be closed Tuesday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Detours will be in place. Southbound to Westbound will be open for buses.
• Silver Sage Drive between Koontz Lane and Eagle Station Lane will be closed, Tuesday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Detours will be in place.
• Telegraph Street will be closed between Stewart Street to Anderson Street will be closed Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and work will be concluded by Oct. 31.
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• California Street between Colorado Street and Industrial Park Road will have narrowed lanes at different times, Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Access will remain open.
• Colorado Street between Carson Street and Saliman Road will periodically have reduced and narrowed lanes and lane shifts, Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for roadway reconstruction. Work on this project is anticipated to be completed by the end of October.
• Eagle Station Lane between Carson Street and Silver Sage Drive will have narrowed lanes, Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Use caution.
• Trucks will be entering and exiting the road at Edmonds Drive, Colorado Street, Koontz Drive, Clearview Lane, and Livermore Lane all week for construction of the new multi-use path. Please use caution in these areas. Edmonds Drive and Clearview Lane will periodically have flagger control, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Construction will continue for the next few months.