The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
- A 20-year-old Carson City child-care worker was arrested at 5:37 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Moses and Carson Streets on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense driving under the influence, basic speed violation and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $3,842.
- James Vincent Parisi, a 26-year-old Carson City framer, was arrested at 5:08 a.m. Sunday at the corner of Crossridge and Ridge Point Drives on suspicion of felony possession of fictitious a check, use of a false ID to avoid prosecution and possession of methamphetemines and misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $25,000.
- A 41-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 2:55 a.m. Sunday in the 2200 block of East Long Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
- A 25-year-old Reno hostess was arrested at 6:25 p.m. Saturday at the Carson City Sheriff's Office in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for failure to appear in court. A cash-only bail was set at $1,015.
- A 39-year-old Carson City clerk was arrested at 6 p.m. Saturday on the corner of Musser and Minnesota streets on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for failure to appear in court on a traffic violation. A cash-only bail was set at $180.
- Nicholas Elrod, a 19-year-old Carson City machinist, was arrested at 6:20 p.m. Saturday at the Gottschalks store in the 1400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary. Bail was set at $2,500.
- A 43-year-old Carson City car washer was arrested at 8:10 a.m. Saturday in the 500 block of South Roop Street on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for failure to appear in court. A cash-only bail was set at $385.
- Todd S. Petterson, a 38-year-old Carson City laborer, was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetemines and misdemeanor second-offense domestic battery, possession of drug paraphernalia and criminal contempt. Bail was set at $10,500.