The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 49-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 3:30 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of West College Parkway on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $187.
• Carlos Esparza, 30, a construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Monday at Fifth Street and Parkland Avenue on suspicion of felony burglary, home invasion and misdemeanor destruction of property. Bail was set at $52,500.
-- Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Contraband and weapons were found on an inmate in the Carson City jail Tuesday at 1:40 a.m.
• A window on a car was broken and a stereo stolen sometime Monday night in the 1400 block of Siskiyou Drive.
• A window on a car was broken and a stereo stolen sometime Monday night in the 3700 block of North Carson Street.
• Deputies were forced to shoot an injured deer Saturday at 5:40 a.m. on Lakeview Hill after it was struck by a vehicle.
• A vacationer returned home Saturday to discover he'd been burglarized in the 200 block of Fall Street.